- With over 750+ attendees from over 34 countries
- Spread across FOUR content-rich and experiential days
- Featuring over 30 sessions and workshops from world-renowned experts
- Helping you become a better leader & create a flourishing workplace
- Ultimately having more positive impact on the world and those around you.
“We spend many more hours in the workplace than we do at home. Therefore, it is crucial as leaders that we learn how to manage our energy, and the energy of others, and that we do so with patience and generosity. This is the only way to ensure that time at work is productive and contributes to our collective well being. The Mindful Leadership Summit exposed me to many informed perspectives to help achieve these aims.” – Richard Meraz, Manager of the Advanced Biomedical IT Core of Research Technologies at Indiana University
“The Mindful Leadership Summit was a great experience to hear from profound teachers and was great for connection. Thank You.” – Michelle Reugebrink, United States Forest Service Mindfulness Teacher & Professional Coach
“The Mindful Leader Summit was a fantastic experience. It was inspiring to be surrounded by so many like-minded leaders. I made many meaningful connections will definitely be back next year. Not to mention, the speakers were brilliant.” – Phil Kreutzer, Founder of Borderline Media